For newly registered members
The Society’s system of registration through continuing professional development provides a framework within which practitioners can establish and develop their practice. The CPD Induction Days involve activities specifically designed to support you in understanding how best to benefit from the registration process and help you in the production of your initial CPD plan.
Outline of the day:
- Meeting each other
- Clarifying your vision as a practitioner
- Developing your skills and resources
- Self-assessment and professional standards
- Creating a Professional Development portfolio
- Networking – why and how
- Society of Homeopaths support for professional development
|London||Saturday 6th October 2012|
|Bristol||Saturday 13th October 2012|
|London||Saturday 17th November 2012|
|Manchester||Saturday 24th November 2012|
All days run from 10am – 5pm at all venues.
For Newly Registered Members, the cost of the Induction Day is included in the registration fee. Other members are welcome to attend these days for a charge of £50. To book your place, please contact Linda Austin at The Society office on 01604 817890. You will be notified of your place soon after the closing date.
1) We reserve the right to either cancel or postpone events where there are not enough applicants.
2) Vouchers or payments are non-transferable if you choose to cancel AFTER the closing date.