Talk it up – Tina Burchill- 11th April
Edinburgh, 10.00 – 3.00
Tina will discuss how to turn homeopathy and your practice into the good news that the community wants to hear about, focusing on communication and how to effectively spread the word about homeopathy, and your practice, to generate more patients.
The workshop-based day will include:
- how to explain homeopathy quickly and effectively both in social conversations and in
- networking situations.
- how to explain homeopathy simply in writing for leaflets, websites and Facebook pages
- how to find the “news” in your own story
- how to market yourself in an authentic way
- how to be effective with your marketing materials and make the best use of limited space
- how to put together a press release that will interest local media
We all know that patients who spread the word on our behalf bring in the most new patients: this workshop will increase the effectiveness of your marketing materials and show you what you need to say to get local media interested in what you’re doing.
Prior to qualifying from the School of Homeopathy in 2005, Tina Burchill RSHom worked for 18 years as a journalist in regional newspapers and as a freelance. She was editor of the Society’s Newsletter for 10 years.
To book call 01604 817890
To download a booking brochure click here