For newly registered members
The Society’s system of registration through continuing professional development provides a framework within which practitioners can establish and develop their practice. The Registration Introductory Days involve activities specifically designed to support you in understanding how best to benefit from the registration process and help you in the production of your initial CPD plan.
These practical days are designed to be professional, inspirational and fun.
The morning session is focussed on establishing a successful and healthy practice and the afternoon session concentrates on CPD planning, enabling each participant to write their own CPD plan to build and maintain their future homeopathic career.
Further details of the day:
The morning session will provide opportunity to:
- Reflect on what is involved in building and maintaining an enjoyable and sustainable homeopathic career
- Clarify the qualities and skills which will help you create a healthy practice and to explore your unique selling point
- Think more about the sort of homeopath you want to be and to market yourself appropriately
- Review the balance between your different activities to ensure there is some space for self care
During the afternoon we will:
- Clarify the Society’s registration process and the concept of a professional development portfolio
- Provide opportunity for each participant to write their own CPD plan
- Clarify the role of supervision in relation to the registration process
- Discuss the ways in which professional standards (the National Occupational Standards / Code of Ethics / Core Criteria) provide frameworks for professional development and ongoing self assessment
- Introduce the services and support offered by The Society of Homeopaths
|London||Saturday 17th October 2015|
|Manchester||Saturday 24th October 2015|
|Bristol||Saturday 21st November 2015|
|London||Saturday 28th November 2015|
All days run from 10am – 5pm at all venues.
For Newly Registered Members, the cost of the Introductory Day is included in the registration fee. Other members are welcome to attend these days for a charge of £40. To book your place, please contact Linda Austin at the Society office on 01604 817890. You will be notified of your place soon after the closing date.
1) We reserve the right to either cancel or postpone events where there are not enough applicants.
2) Vouchers or payments are non-transferable if you choose to cancel AFTER the closing date.