All you need to do to apply for Registration, once you have confirmed that you are eligible, is:
Simply complete and return your registration application form to The Society office.
Please remember to include:
- a convenient date to attend an Induction Day – a great opportunity to network with other members (see dates in the CPD events section)
- a copy of qualifications received from a Society recognised course or evidence of your eligibility via The Society’s Individual Route
- the registration application fee of £65, payable to ‘The Society of Homeopaths’. This fee includes the cost of attending the Induction Day and initial feedback on your CPD plan.
If you qualified before 2004 from a Society recognised course, the application fee is £95 and includes the cost of an extra meeting.
Please note that the application fee is non-returnable.
If applying prior to qualification, an Induction Day fee of £50 instead of an application fee: this will then be deducted from your application fee when you register.
In return, we will send you:
- a letter of acknowledgement
- a membership fee invoice
- two copies of the registration agreement
- your evidence of insurance
- a return envelope
Before signing your registration agreement, please take a moment to finish reading this Registration section.
We would also recommend that you read:
- Clinical Education Guidelines click here
- The National Occupational Standards (NOS) click here
- The Society’s Core Criteria (CC) click here
- The Society’s Code of Ethics and Practice (CoE) click here
Please return the membership fee and one copy of your signed agreement within one week. Please remember to keep one copy for your own records. In signing the agreement, you confirm that you have read and understand the conditions of the registration agreement.